The Australian Centre for Grief and Bereavement is delighted to announce the Australian Grief and Bereavement Conference 2014, taking place from 26th to 28th March 2014. This dynamic professional development opportunity will bring together five world-class keynote speakers, alongside local presentations, pre-conference workshop opportunities and social networking events. The Conference will take place at the Bayview Eden Melbourne and will take the theme Bridging the Gap Between Research and Practice.
- Keynote Speakers:
- Dr J. William Worden, Harvard Medical School, USA
- Dr M. Katherine Shear, Columbia University, USA
- Dr Pyllis Kosminsky, Private Practice, New York, USA
- Dr Elizabeth Lobb, University of Notre Dam, Sydney, AUS
- Dr David E. Balk, Brooklyn College, City University of New York, USA
- Two one-day, pre-conference workshops conducted by Dr Shear and Dr Worden, will also take place on the 24th and 25th March 2014. Conference registrations are now open, with an Early Bird registration available until Friday, 6th December 2013. Submissions to present at the Conference 2014 are also now invited. Abstract submissions close 20th December 2013.