COVID-19 information and resources published by NSW Government agencies and departments has its own page now. separate to the main COVID-19 resources page. We have also moved links to Federal government pages that may be useful to NSW operators to this page.
Most of the information embedded here is sourced from external web sites. Updates of this page are scheduled every 24 hours.
NSW Government General Advice & Resources
- Update on NSW-Victoria border restrictions and entry permits
- Mandatory hotel quarantine for residents returning from Victoria
- Health advice update on masks
- COVID-19 Recovery Plan
- Register as a COVID Safe business
- Give your feedback on a COVID Safe business
Information and resources for councils
- Public Health Orders
- Latest Public Health Order guidance for councils – 29 July 2020
- New COVID Safe compliance measures – 23 July 2020
- Mandatory COVID Safe registration social media tile
- Public Health Order – Guidance for councils – 1 July 2020
- Pubs must be registered as COVID Safe from 17 July – social media tile
- Pubs must be registered as COVID Safe from 17 July – social media posts
- Local Government Border Closure toolkit
- Local Government COVID Safe Toolkit
- Helping Business Get Back To Work infographic
- We’re COVID Safe A5 poster target="_blank" rel="noopener"
- Engagement guide for local government
- Planning and Assessment for Councils during COVID 19 – Frequently Asked Questions
- Guidance on shared accommodation and COVID-19
- Guidance on water utilities
- Land use planning compliance and enforcement
- Planning and development
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Principles for councils to manage community infrastructure projects
- Together against COVID-19 – social cohesion communications collateral
- Financial Stimulus Eligibility Return – Quarter 1 – 2020-21
- Financial Stimulus Eligibility Criteria – 2020-21
Regulatory advice for local councils during the COVID-19 pandemic
The NSW Government is committed to supporting councils to implement achievable measures to continue to undertake regulatory functions, while recognising that compliance officers require a level of flexibility and discretion to do their job effectively based on local circumstances.
The Office of Local Government has developed the following guidance for local councils:
- General advice to councils undertaking regulatory functions during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Advice for councils on companion animals and impounding during the COVID-19 pandemic
- NSW agency advice to councils undertaking specific regulatory functions during COVID-19
Template emergency plans
Councils can access template emergency plans to help them manage COVID-19. The following templates have been provided by the City of Sydney for use by all councils:
Information and resources
Funeral Attendance in NSW
Guidelines for COVID Safe workplaces
Holiday destination assets for downloadA range of information and social media assets for NSW holiday destinations are available for download here.
The CCNSW is the statutory agency supporting and regulating the interment industry, assessing interment needs and developing planning strategies for cemetery space.