We often navigate difficult conversations with angry customers, defensive team members, emotional co-workers and anxious stakeholders. This workshop includes 3 main areas:
Participants will develop confidence and tools to use when dealing with hard conversations and the ability to protect themselves from being adversely affected by other people’s behaviours.
Accidental Counsellor and Stress Management
• Understanding the types and causes of conflict
• Ability to analyse the context of conflict and contributing factors
• Understanding individual responses to conflict (including conflict modes, cultural differences,
• Knowledge of factors that escalate and complicate, and how these can be minimised
• Understanding the neurobiology of the stress response
• Development of the active listening skillset – L.E.A.R.N. to Listen
• Improving your assertive communication skills
• Learning to Manage ‘High Conflict Personalities’.
DATE & SESSION DETAILS
SESSION 1 - 23 November, 9am to 1pm
SESSION 2 - 30 November, 9am to 1pm
SESSION 3 - 7 December, 9am to 1pm
| • CCANSW Member: Free for the first 2 registrations from a financial CCANSW Category A member (formerly Full member).
• CCANSW Member: $595 per person (for additional registrations or Category B members)
• Non Members: $995 per person.
Powered by iCagenda