CCANSW Classified Advertisments reach out to
- the thousand or so visitors that come the CCANSW web site every day
- most cemeteries & crematoria operators in New South Wales, and many more interstate and internationally.
- many associated and affiliated businesses such as funeral directors, masonry service providers and suppliers, industry manufacturers & suppliers, government agencies etc
- volunteer groups & individuals
- our strong following on social media, especially Twitter and Linked in
When you place a Classified Advertisement with us,
- you get a featured web page of up to 500 words and up to SIX bitmap file images.
- Your advertisment remains active for FOUR weeks or until you cancel, whichever is sooner
- you get a bitmap image slide featured on most CCANSW domain web pages
- The image slide links to your Classified Advertisment
- The image slide is displayed for three seconds at least once every 18 seconds
- your advertisment is featured in the CCANSW weekly newsletter on the Sunday/ Monday after publication.
- your advertisment is shared with our social media connections and followers on Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin
How to place your CCANSW Advertisment
- Please use the online form to submit your advertisement; or
- Contact the CCANSW Secretary for more information
Classified Advertisment Fees
- to be determined
- Payment is required before publication
- The Cemeteries & Crematoria Association of NSW reserves the right to decide whether a submitted advertisment is suitable for publishing on its website
- The CCANSW Website Policy shall apply