Back to it’s 5th year – the Women in Leadership Summit 2021 comes at a time when women want their voices heard.
We’re back for our 5th year!
And what a year its already been. Early 2021 was the reckoning of the “angry woman”. We showed the world we were incensed.
The March 4 Justice rallies across Australia attest to the fact that women want change and don’t want it to take another 50 years’ time. Our issues are not women’s issues; they are people issues, they are financial issues, they are corporate issues and it’s time they were addressed.
We’re sick and tired of not being listened to.
Well at this forum, everyone is listening.
Women in Leadership Summit 2021 is not going to solve the issues of inequality that still exist within Australia.
It will, however, empower you with the experience and perspectives from a vast array of successful women from a variety of backgrounds – each sharing unique lessons from working their way to the very top of their professions.
Don’t forget the many men on this program that are dedicated to addressing systemic inequality throughout their organisations. For more women to succeed, we need the support of men like them and we can’t wait to hear what they have to say.
It’s time for change. Time to seize the opportunities that are presented to you, make your own opportunities when they don’t appear, develop your leadership toolkit, harness your inner resilience, create safer workplaces, and generate more meaningful change for future leaders.
We will be listening here and I can’t wait to hear your stories.
THE LEADERSHIP INSTITUTE
Women in Leadership Summit 2021
19 - 22 October | SYDNEY
What a week we've had!
We’re still super excited to bring to you this year's Women in Leadership Summit in person.
It’s an uncertain time right now, no doubt.
That’s why we’re also offering the Women in Leadership Summit Livestreamed as well, so you can book with confidence this month and beyond.
Our role as The Leadership Institute is to inspire, motivate, and help you uncover the leadership potential within – weather it be in person or online.
Livestream Rates are available now!
The livestream passes are all 40% off the physical attendance rates.
Livestream Rate: 2-day Conference
View the incredible speaker line up below:
- Layne Beachley AO - Most successful female surfer in history; Chief Awakening Officer of Awake Academy by Layne Beachley
- Christine Holgate - Chief Executive Officer of Toll Global Express
- Shaynna Blaze - TV Host, Judge of The Block on the Nine Network, Interior Designer
- Natalie Barr - Host on the Sunrise
- Jelena Dokic - Coach and Former World No.4 Tennis Player, Author of 'Unbreakable'
- Bernadette Inglis - CEO, Newcastle Permanent
- Cara Morton - Global CEO, Covermore
- Jane Hastings - CEO, Event Hospitality & Entertainment
- Kate Munnings - CEO, Virtus Health Limited
- Deborah Thomas - CEO, Camp Quality
- Renee Gamble - Industry Director: Commerce, Google
- Sue Martin - Managing Director, Johnson and Johnson
- James Phillis - CEO, Australia & New Zealand, SMEC
- Stuart Irvine - CEO, LionCo
- Dr. Larry Marshall - Chief Executive, CSIRO
- Tom Seymour - CEO, PwC
- Bob Peebles - Managing Director, Datacom
- John Prentice - Regional Leader, Principal, Woods Bagot
- Liz Tilley - Coach, Facilitator, Speaker, President ICF Australasia ACT Branch, The Coach for Women
- Georgia Bamber - Success Coach, Leadership Expert, Positive Mindset Author, Georgia Bamber
- Angus Dawson - Managing Partner, McKinsey & Company
- Mark Anderson - CEO, Collingwood Football Club
- Kate West - Co-Chairs, Arup Australasia
- Kerryn Coker - Co-Chairs, Arup Australasia
Powered by iCagenda