Up to $17 million is expected to fund projects across NSW as part of this year’s program. Crown land managers, reserve user groups and all NSW showgrounds (including freehold) are encouraged to apply.
The CRIF program supports Crown land managers and users by providing funding for upgrades, repair and maintenance projects, pest and weed control, new recreational infrastructure or environmental initiatives.
The funding aims to benefit the community, boost our economy and contribute to the cultural, sporting and recreational life of NSW.
- 2 May 2022 - Applications open 9am
- 3 June 2022 - Applications close 5pm
- June to November 2022 - Eligibility, assessment and approval process
- November 2022 - Announcement of successful projects and advice to all applicants
- December 2022 to February 2023 - Grant acceptances and payment processing
The CRIF is a competitive grant program with applications assessed on merit.
Applications will be assessed with the final scores determining whether or not an application can be supported from the available funds.
Find out more about the assessment and eligibility criteria checklist (PDF 135kb).
You are encouraged to discuss all eligible projects with your local Crown Lands office before submitting an application.