The Cemeteries and Crematoria Association of NSW (CCANSW) invites you to exhibit at the biennial CCANSW Trade Exhibition, being held on Thursday, 16 and Friday 17 May 2019 at the Novotel Sydney Parramatta. The Trade Exhibition is an extension of the CCANSW conference.
Thursday (full day) and Friday morning will include concurrent conference presentations and trade exhibitions at the conference venue. The Friday afternoon will be offsite, with a site visit to Rookwood General Cemetery with machine demonstrations by Trade Exhibitors and a cemetery tour.
The Trade Exhibition is planned to include exhibitors from as many facets of the industry as possible encompassing:
- cemetery grounds equipment (grave digging machinery, shoring systems, lowering devices, grave liners, lawn mowers, horticultural products),
- computer software and geographical information systems, office equipment
- bronze memorial and accessory products, aluminium grave marker and associated products, urns and memorial jewellery
- monumental and mausoleum products and accessories, mausoleum designers and builders
- protective clothing and equipment and more…..
This is the premier event in NSW showcasing products/services specifically for the cemetery and crematoria industry. Exhibitors will gain exposure to key industry decision makers. Don’t miss it, complete and return the attached Exhibitor Registration Form to reserve your exhibition space.
Details of Trade Exhibition
Thursday, 16 and Friday 17 May 2019
Novotel Sydney Parramatta. 350 Church Street, Parramatta NSW 2150
- Set-up: Exhibits must be set-up by 8.00 am on Thursday, 16 May 2019. Access to the Exhibition Room is from 6.00 am on day of event. Access may be available on the evening of Wednesday, 15 May 2019, depending on room availability (room used by another function). Wednesday access will only be known Wednesday!
- Pack Down: Exhibits are to be dismantled after lunch on Friday 17 May 2019. Lunch concludes at 1.00 pm. The room needs to be cleared by 7.00 pm Friday 17 May. After lunch, conference delegates will be off site at Rookwood General Cemetery.
Format for Day:
The Trade Exhibition is open to the conference attendees from:
- Thursday: 8.30 am to 5.30 pm. The following events will be held in the Trade Exhibition area:-
- 60 minutes: Trade Exhibition opening, including arrival Tea & Coffee
- 30 minutes: Morning tea 60 minutes: Lunch break
- 30 minutes: Afternoon tea.
- 60 minutes: Exhibition viewing, including drinks and canapes.
- Friday: 8.30 am to 1.00 pm. The following events will be held in the Trade Exhibition area:-
- 30 minutes: Arrival Tea & Coffee
- 30 minutes: Morning tea
- 60 minutes: Lunch break. Following lunch, delegates will be off site at Rookwood General Cemetery.
Morning tea, afternoon tea and lunch will be served in the atrium (directly outside the Exhibition room), allowing delegate’s access to the Exhibition area during all breaks.
Demonstration of Machinery:
As part of the CCANSW conference, a Rookwood General Cemetery tour is being held on Friday, 17 May 2019, after lunch. If you are exhibiting machinery and wish to demonstrate your product/s at Rookwood during the ½ day tour, please complete the relevant section of the application form.
Key delegates from NSW Cemeteries and Crematoria, including Managers, Owners, office and grounds personnel. The CCANSW Trade Exhibitions are held every second year and in
2017, 120+ delegates attended, representing over 80+ organisations. Given this enthusiastic response and the level of interest already expressed, a similar number is expected in 2019.
Exhibition Cost (including GST):
Ø Early Bird Registration and payment prior to 1 March 2019:
Ø Registration and payment after 1 March 2019: CCANSW Members
As an exhibitor, you will be allocated space to exhibit your products in the Exhibition area and be entitled to have one delegate attend all conference and exhibition sessions, excluding attendance at the Thursday and Friday dinner.
Should your exhibition delegate wish to attend the Thursday and/or Friday dinner, they will need to complete the regular Conference Registration Form, indicating their attendance at the dinner/s. The Conference Registration Form will be circulated early 2019.
Should an exhibitor wish to have more than one delegate assist with their stand, normal conference registration fees apply for these delegates. A regular Conference Registration Form should be completed and returned, indicating the event/s they wish to attend.
Exhibition space is limited to the size of one trestle table per exhibitor. Exhibitors can be provided with one trestle table and one chair - prior notice is require. The trestle sizes are 6ft (1.83m x 0.75m). If additional space is required to display large items, please contact the CCANSW Secretariat.
A floor-plan of the trade exhibition room and conference room is featured below, to give an overall perspective of the layout and location of the access and entrance to the conference room.
Upon written receipt of cancellation of registration, a 50% refund will be given prior to 1 March 2019 and none thereafter.
By completing and returning the attached Registration Form, with receipt of your EFT payment, to the CCANSW Secretariat.
Insurance – All exhibitors should ensure their public liability policy covers their activities during shows away from their principal workplace site. Whilst all care is taken, exhibitors should make their own decision as to whether fire and theft cover is required. CCANSW and the venue shall not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury that may occur to the exhibitor employees or property from any cause what so ever prior, during and subsequent to the exhibition. The exhibitor, on contracting for space or an exhibition stand, expressly releases the organiser and the venue from and agrees to indemnify same against, any and all claims for such direct and indirect loss, damage or injury. Exhibitors shall indemnify and hold harmless CCANSW, the venue and their agents from all liability (damage or accident) which might ensure from any cause resulting or connected with transportation, placing, removal or display of exhibits.