The Cemeteries and Crematoria Association of NSW (CCANSW) is holding its biennial Trade Exhibition on 16 & 17 May 2019 at Novotel Sydney Parramatta. The Novotel Sydney Parramatta will host the indoor exhibitions and Rookwood General Cemetery will provide a venue for exhibitors wishing to give outdoor demonstrations of industry equipment, such as shoring, digging, mowing etc.,
The Trade Exhibition is an extension of the CCANSW conference.
At the 2017 Conference and Trade Exhibition 120+ delegates attended, representing over 80+ organisations. Given this enthusiastic response and the level of interest already expressed, a similar number is expected in 2019.
The Trade Exhibition is planned to include exhibitors from as many facets of the industry as possible encompassing:
- cemetery grounds equipment (grave digging machinery, shoring systems, lowering devices, grave liners, lawn mowers, horticultural products),
- computer software and geographical information systems, office equipment
- bronze memorial and accessory products, aluminium grave marker and associated products, urns and memorial jewellery
- monumental and mausoleum products and accessories, mausoleum designers and builders
- protective clothing and equipment and more…..
If you operate in this sector, this is an event not to be missed.
To register your expression of interest, please contact Mary Reid, CCANSW Secretariat