There has been a further update to the members only document storage, including material from the recent Sydney Conference and a safety check list template for grave sites.
Access the documents
- Log in with your CCANSW Member Credentials here.
- Conference material is linked on the Meeting Documents menu on the side bar at the right of screen.
Other recent document additions can be accessed from the Members Only > Latest Documents menu link.
These are the direct links to the recent additions:
- Safety inspection checklist grave sites template
- Discover Cemeteries app CCANSW-Conference
- Christie Flippence: Our journey of approval and implementation for a new IT system
Trouble logging in?
- If you forgot your user name, use the email address that you are registered with instead.
- If you forgot your password, do a password reset.
- Still doesn't work? Contact me and we'll sort it out.
Please note that you get FIVE successive tries to log in. If all fail the server will lock out further attempts for FIFTEEN minutes. I recommend that if the first couple of attempts fail you reset your password or contact me to do it for you.
Logged in but can't access the documents?
It suggests you do not have members' access privileges. Contact me with your details of
- The Member's Name
- Your name
- Your email address
- The primary delegate to the CCANSW, if it is not you.